Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The Quattro Palme Hotel is located in the central area on the promenade of Tortoreto, a charming seaside resort on the Abruzzo coast, among the most beautiful and popular beaches on the Abruzzo coast, which has been awarded the Blue Flag for 16 years. (1998 – 2014).
The property boasts a very convenient and practical location just 6km from the A14 exit – Val Vibrata, from here in just 50 km you can comfortably reach the Gran Sasso and visit many suggestive neighboring countries.
From the north: A14 Val Vibrata exit and continue on the S.S. 16 south towards Pescara
From Rome: A24 and continue on Teramo Mare to Giulianova where you have two possibilities:
- continue on the S.S. 16 towards Ancona
- take the A14 towards Ancona, exit Val Vibrata and continue on the S.S. 16 south towards Pescara.
From the South: A14 Val Vibrata exit and continue on the S.S. 16 south towards Pescara
- Tortoreto station: contact us for a free transfer
- Giulianova station: continue by Arpa bus or contact us
- Pescara station: continue by Arpa bus or regional train to Tortoreto
- Arpa - from and to Giulianova / Pescara / Rome - www.arpaonline.it
- Marcozzi Srl - from and to Tortoreto Paese and Alba Adriatica - www.marcozzisrl.com
- Gaspari - to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino airports - www.gasparionline.it
- Start - from and to Rome-Ciampino- Fiumicino - www.prenotazionistartcardinali.it
- Pescara Airport (50 Km)
- Ancona airport (100 km)
Val Vibrata Radio Taxi Association
for regional and extra-regional routes