Information pursuant to art. 13 REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679- GDPR for the processing of personal data
Owner of the personal data treatment HOTEL QUATTRO PALME of the company MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C for any need regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Controller in the person of Barbara Catalano by email at the email address: email@example.com.
Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the legislation indicated, and pursuant to art. 5 personal data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way (“lawfulness, correctness and transparency”) to protect your privacy and your rights.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Pursuant to article 13 – of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1) The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- purposes related to requests for information, quotes, reservations or sending information material (HOTEL QUATTRO PALME) will use this information only for the processing of this and to send specific information relevant for the confirmation of the same, such as the receipt, the code of booking and conditions).
- statistical purposes, sending of advertising material, including through the use of e-mail. The processing of your data will be carried out by our internal staff authorized to process and, on our behalf, by external subjects, formally appointed external processors, of which you may request a list.
2) On the occasion of these treatments related to the performance of the professional assignment received, the company concerned may become aware of the data that (EU Article 2016/679 defines (in Article 4 No. 1), personal “identification” .
3) The treatment will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data themselves, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, on the basis of the data in our possession and with a commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and / or updates.
4) The navigation data acquired by our IT systems are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Recipients of personal data
5) The personal data collected with this registration may be processed only by authorized personnel pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR in charge of managing the requested services, and marketing activities and managing the website for maintenance and / or needs technical interventions. They may also be processed by external processors, formally appointed. The data will be stored only in order to achieve the aforementioned purposes (unless otherwise required by law).
6) the scope of any data communication will be national.
Obligation to provide us with your data
7) The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous letter is not mandatory, however failure to provide the data will prevent the registration / request of services from our website.
8) The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The provision of data is necessary in relation to the identified data requested and any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution of the registration / request; this is because the data in question take on an identifying and integral value for joining the services offered.
Data retention period
1) The data will be stored completely for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed (unless otherwise required by law). Our structure will continue to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes until your withdrawal of consent, a revocation that will always be possible to express through our OPT-OUT box present in every e-mail communication you will receive or even by requesting to the following e-mail address. You can request more information about our data retention policy and the criteria used to determine this period from MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the interested party
2) You can ask by email at email@example.com for access to your personal data (art.15 right of access) rectification (art.16 right of rectification), cancellation (art.17 right to cancellation “Right to be forgotten”), limitation (Art. 18 right to limitation of treatment), opposition (art. 21 right of opposition), as well as data portability (art. 20 right to data portability), as required by Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679- GDPR
3) You can also revoke your consent to the processing provided for in point 1 above at any time without prejudice to the processing performed before the aforementioned revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
4) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art 77 of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679- GDPR is foreseen towards you
COMPANY DATA: Policy
The contents published on https://www.hotelquattropalme.it, where not otherwise and explicitly indicated, are protected by current legislation on copyright protection, law no. 633/1941 and subsequent amendments and additions and cannot be replicated on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, paper magazines and CD-ROMs or other media not indicated, without the prior authorization of MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C, whatever the purpose of use.
Authorization must be requested in writing by e-mail and will be considered accepted only following an explicit written consent of the legal representative of Hotel Quattro Palme. The possible lack of response from MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C should in no case be interpreted as tacit authorization.
Reproduction, rental, loan and dissemination without the authorization of MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C is prohibited, except in the cases specified below. The penalties provided for by art. 171, 171-bis, 171-ter, 174-bis and 174-ter of law no. 633/1941.
The graphic elements and the HTML / XHTML code are to be considered the exclusive property of MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C of the Quattro Palme Hotel.
Partial exclusion from the prohibition of reproduction of contents. The contents on www.hotelquattropalme.it may be partially reproduced on third party websites, newsletters or digital and paper media in the form of abstracts, provided that:
– The content reproduced does not exceed 15% of the characters of the original article
– There is a clear and clearly visible link to the original article published on www.hotelquattropalme.it.
– The name of the original author is clearly indicated
Responsibility of MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C of the Quattro Palme Hotel.
MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C is not responsible for damages caused, directly or indirectly, by the use of the information on www.hotelquattropalme.it.
All the mentioned brands and logos reproduced on www.hotelquattropalme.it belong to the legitimate owners. These brands are mentioned for information purposes.
Links from the site to other Internet sites. On the site www.hotelquattropalme.it, some links are available to other Internet sites. If you use these links, you will leave this site.
MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C cannot constantly examine these sites or manage them or is responsible for the material they contain. MARY S.N.C. DI CATALANO ANTONIO & C, therefore, does not offer any guarantee in relation to the content, information, software, other products, materials or any results obtained on these sites. Access to other sites through the links on this site is the sole responsibility of the user.
Links to the site from other Internet sites
Any site that connects (Link) to the Intenet site www.hotelquattropalme.it, is required to comply with the applicable legal provisions and the following instructions for the links:
– A link can be made but the content of the site cannot be duplicated.
– Do not mystify alleged partnerships with the Quattro Palme Hotel.
– Must not provide false information on Hotel Quattro Palme products.
– You must not use the Quattro Palme logo without permission.
– It must not have indecent or offensive content, but suitable for people of all ages.
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used (PC, tablet, smartphone).
similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word “cookie”.
Types of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies. It is essential cookies to make the site work. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser are deleted).
Analysis cookies and performance. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, although without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Third Party Cookies
By visiting the website you may receive cookies from both the visited site ( “proprietary”), both from websites maintained by other organizations ( “third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is parts of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing of content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties.The information collected by “third-party management” shall be governed by the relevant information so please refer.To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are reported below the web addresses of various information and methods for handling cookies.
Evenutali plugins and related privacy:
Information Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Google+, Google Maps, Youtube, etc. Information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Information Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html
Loan Information: http://www.euribor.it/legge-cookies/
Immobiliare.it information: http://www.immobiliare.it/uso_dei_cookie.php
Ilmeteo.it information: http://www.ilmeteo.it/portale/privacy
Paypal information: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
The site may also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ( “Google”). Again it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies performance).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about site usage behavior (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes the purpose of drawing up reports for website operators about the activities on the web site itself. This site does not use (and do not allow others to use) the Google analytics tool to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please see below given link:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below:
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser or log out of the execution of the command. Other cookies “survive” the browser is closed, and are also available in future visits. These are called persistent cookies, and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
However, browsing the pages of the site, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
How can I check the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage your preferences for cookies directly into your browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Via your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including Cookie in which is eventually saved the installation permission of Cookies by this site. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser.
You can also visit the site, in English, http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for information on how to manage / delete cookies according to the type of browser used.
MARY SNC di CATALANO ANTONIO & C.
VIA PROVINCIALE PER CASOLI 2, 64025 – Pineto (TE)
P.IVA e CF: 01681430672
capitale sociale 20.000 €