At the heart of it all is the safety of your family
We went beyond the rules of the WHO and the Italian Government to guarantee each guest all the space and independence to live a free and safe holiday.
Below you will find all the information in detail, in detail:
- Appropriate sanitization equipment for common areas and bedrooms
- We have provided procedures for fast check-in
- Coin operated washing machine and dryer directly at the hotel to allow you to always have your clothes and beach towels sanitized.
- Signage on the ground and invitation messages to the rules throughout the hotel
- Temperature control daily by our staff
- Temperature control on arrival of all guests
- Termoscanner installed in the passage area to detect the temperature of everyone on a daily basis
- Sanitizing gel in every common place (beach, bar, reception, restaurant, bathrooms, children's recreation area, etc ...)
- Use of the Immuni App for monitoring
- Cleaning staff with anti-covid equipment
- We fenced the veranda area to avoid contamination before and during the service
- Safe procedure for changing tablecloths, bed linen and towels
- Lunch and dinner will be consumed both in the dining room and under the veranda
- Safe buffet served by our dining room staff
- We have provided disposable tablecloths and condiments
- We have created a separate fenced area for children 1-2.99 years old
- Umbrellas with approximately 13.5 m2 of space available WITHOUT LIMITATIONS OF USE and sanitized daily
Frequently asked questions
Do we have to wear masks?
Whenever it is not possible to keep the safety distance, it will be necessary to wear a mask to respect other guests and collaborators. When sitting at the table and on the beach there is no need to wear it.
Will there be animation for children?
As soon as our little guests return to visit us, the animation service will resume, we have a lot of space both inside and outside so it will not be difficult to organize ourselves better with the help of your children. The assistance and animation takes place in small groups and separate environments following the guidelines provided for safety and distance.
Will there be the Abruzzese evening with arrosticini in the garden? And the music?
Our large garden allows us to keep the distances between the tables so we will continue to organize our Typical Evening, however it will not be possible to display our Grand Buffet of appetizers and appetizers that will still be served by our dining room staff.
We have planned piano bars and listening music waiting for the situation to return to normal.
Will the beach service have any restrictions?
You can use the umbrella as many times as you want without limitations of days and times.
Will the holiday at Quattro Palme be different this time?
With a little collaboration from the guests in terms of distance and respect for the rules, the holiday will be the same as always!
We do our part, now it’s your turn…